Thursday, August 7, 2008

MNG Inspired Fully Boned Corset Blouse

SOLD OUT
Remember this lovely piece from MNG? Well I do, because I almost bought it for a whopping RM219 (what the hell was I thinking)! The only reason I did not buy it in the end, was because the neckline was WAYYY to low and I can't afford to walk around without a bra. Lol.


Once again, Goddess City has brought in the exact same design, but only with a better cut and more attractive price! Slightly higher neckline to ensure a sexy, not trashy look.

Fully boned from chest down. The fit is so great that I just HAD TO keep one of each colour for myself. =p

Available in White (SOLD OUT)

Available in Black

***

Available in size S and M (according to MNG's sizing)

***

RM59

(tremendously high quality hence the price)

No comments: