Thursday, August 28, 2008

Clarification

Hey darlings, I would have to clarify a small matter before my next update.
***
As a majority of my items are imported, one piece items, I cannot afford to do reservations for any one of them. As stated in my terms and conditions, I go on a first come first serve basis depending on who pays first because I've had toooooooo many backout buyers in the past, even after confirmation. I'm very sorry but mere enquiry and response to an enquiry does not constitute an offer nor an acceptance. I can only hold items AFTER payment has been made or after a COD has been PRECISELY arranged. If there isn't even a number left for me to contact you, I cannot establish how serious you are with the deal and I can only rely on whose email (request to make payment) came in first.
***
Again, I'm terribly sorry to those who did not manage to get their hands on some of the sold out items, but cursing at me really wouldn't help. Sigh...

No comments: